12.03.2010

What Happens to a Black Heart

I had a vision regarding my return to the Lord in an intimate way.

I saw my heart and it was encased in a hard black shell, like an egg, but much thicker, much more dense. Sharp.

I saw it and I was praying, I told God that I wanted to be done with me, with my 'self'. I asked him to send an arrow of truth into my heart. I told him I was blind and couldn't see and asked him to shoot straight through the blackness and darkness to my heart. To break it.

I saw the arrow fly straight and true and in slow motion, it hit the shell of darkness and it shattered. The arrow flew through my heart and the black casing that was on it, that prevented my from seeing, was broken. The hold it had on my heart was broken.

I was so moved I sang and continued to pray. He set me free that day from the hold on my life, and I began to see much more clearly than I had.

Then he spoke to me and this is what I heard: "This is going to hurt, Mariah." I saw why as I looked again at the heart. Although the black case had been broken, the shards were still attached to my heart. I cringed. "Then break my heart, so that you can heal it. Tear off those pieces so I can see again."

I felt a peace, even knowing that the next days, even weeks were going to be a painful process of removing the black from my life. And dealing with the resulting pain and consequences.

He's been removing those pieces and like he said, it is painful. But I can see, I am learning, and my God loves me! He loves me.

--Moving Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment