12.03.2010

Fail

So I fail at the whole "silent" thing. I'm done with all but three projects or "finals".

I have a Japanese Presentation on Monday, my Anthro test due on Monday, and my grammar paper due on Wednesday.

I know I'll make it, too, because I have just re-entered into an awesome relationship. This guy is the coolest, most amazing person. I don't understand why I ever left him. It's been about two months since we were this close and it's amazing. Absolutely amazing to be back. And it is so good. So good.

He told me that he still loved me and that he forgave me for all the stuff I did. He opened his arms and gave me the best hug anyone could ever receive. Now he is calling me to something greater and grander than myself. Than anything I could ever imagine. And I'm excited to go. I'm learning so much about him and myself. I want to get to the point where I can't help but spend an hour with him each day.


--Moving Girl Back in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment