12.22.2010

Three Days

I feel like I have a final approaching. That nervousness that comes upon you somehow feels a lot like the excitement too. Ick. Anyway, I think this is one of the first Christmases I've had in a while that I'm actually excited about. I remember when I turned eleven and suddenly the excitement (at least for the presents part) had faded. I was so disappointed. Anyway, it's like that excitement has come back, but differently. I'm excited about the presents I'm giving. Oooo....it's going to be so cool!

I also think that this Christmas is different for me. I've never been in this sort of relationship with God before. I believe it makes a big difference. Instead of just appreciating Christmas, you find joy in it. The regular songs, Christmas service, dressing up, food, friends....everything becomes more exciting. Like you can enjoy the joy of a little kid again.

:)

It's good stuff.

--MovingGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment