5.04.2011

Fly

Today is a Wednesday, and a difficult one at that. I’m finally thoroughly done with college classes, but the stress levels that I expected to be gone still are lingering.

My life feels like it’s hanging on bare threads at the moment. Circumstances have turned out so much differently than what I expected. Or wanted. I don’t have a plan for summer… or school… or my job. Or anything. Well, except for knowing that I’ve got to keep trudging forward, with one foot in front of the other into the great unknown that has suddenly become a reality.

All the familiar, reliable blueprints that I had so diligently mapped out are completely gone. With everything up in the air now, God has called me out of my comfort zone and into new journey. He is teaching me to face my fear of heights. I'm learning to fly. Slowly, but surely. I had to do it sooner or later.

Well. Here’s to soaring to new heights. I'm anticipating a good view from above as I practice with these new wings.

1 comment:

  1. I always told God I wanted to fly. It's interesting how he gives you the desires of your heart...lol. Yep. Up in the air is scary, but there is something cool about it too, so I understand a bit...He taught me to dance in a storm. Or at least taught me the strength so that I could dance later...ugh. It's going to be interesting.
    Thanks for sharing...ahem...finally. ;D

    ReplyDelete