2.04.2011

76/365: skin


76/365: skin, originally uploaded by beccabugg.

More skin and shadows and light. I was tagged, but I'll do that on another photo.

In a month, I will be going on a mission trip to costa rica. We're going to a little town called cachi to help put a roof on their church (I think it's the church) and paint their walls. Two years ago, the people I'm going with went to lay the cement foundation for the church. I'm way behind on raising money. And I couldn't think for the life of me what to do. But it suddenly came to me.

The point of that story is, I will be (hopefully) selling prints of my photos (that's if anybody actually wants them). If you want any, please let me know. I'm suggesting a donation of 3-5 dollars, but any amount helps so feel free to donate whatever you'd like. I'll probably place the orders for the photos in about a week. Prayer support is also more than welcome.

I'll be doing a print giveaway at the end of my 365. This is just fundraising for my mission trip.

Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment