4.15.2011

"That prattles sae lang the day"

I feel like that is all I'm doing anymore. I've come to the realization that when God shows me awesome cool things and exposes cool truths and gives me dreams, visions, words, etc. that it doesn't mean that I have to tell someone. I usually share them with my mom, because I just get so excited...but I've realized that it isn't necessarily going to be as cool or exciting for anyone else. Usually because all of those are for myself, not for others. They are often useful for encouraging others, and I do try to share those ones when the time is right, but I wish I was mature enough to not get frustrated holding things back. I have a loose tongue in the sense that I like to share everything.
I don't know. Here I am again sharing my issues.
"Much dreaming and many words are meaningless..." Ecclesiastes 5:7
I wish I knew better how to hold my tongue. But I figure the closer I remain to Jesus, the better I'll learn to be like Him, right? So the better I'll learn when to speak and when to be silent.
He's been showing me the basic solid foundation upon which any duty must be completed. And that is the simple fact of staying near him. Period. Being in his presence. Daily making that choice.
Practically, how that looks is what we are going to be talking about in FirePlace. I want being near to Him being our primary focus. Because through that everything else happens. And even if we start doing it for selfish reasons, being close to Him will change that. I hope to get addicted to his presence. And I hope that for everyone.

--MovingGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment