1.04.2011

Recovering

Kissing the floor at his feet.
I want this year to be the best.
And then for it to get better.
I want to be closer to him.
More than ever before.
I want to learn humility.
The real thing, not the fake.
I want to mature in my life.
Both spiritually and otherwise.
I want to become that force.
That moves only because of him.
I want to be ready.
For the storms to come.
I want my understanding to grow.
Of his works and his ways.
I want to not fall prey.
Fall prey to sins that cause such stumbling.
I want rejoice and glory in his love.
For in the days to come.
I will see that which I have not yet seen.
And hear that which I have not yet heard.
I want to hear his voice.
I know I will hear his voice.
I want to know his will.
I know I will know his will.
I want to walk in his love and tenderness.
All the days of my life.
I shall be still.
And know him as GOD.

--MovingGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment